Ask Julie

       Return to home page       Return to main list


Q: finding out about occupational therapy in care homes

I am looking for residential homes that provide a programme of activities for residents, or else private occupational therapy services for those in residential homes. The area I am looking in is SE England Brighton-Southampton.

Is there any directory or any other method you know of for finding out about these type of services?

Thank you very much

A: Individual care home reports can be found at CSCI ( but yellow pages are quicker as most advertisements for larger homes include what is on offer within a home. The only other way is to ring each one up.

Out of curiosity... why are you looking?

Julie Swann